- A challenging role in our Business Area Private Banking Middle East & Africa within the upper HNWI/UHNWI Account Management team, located in the heart of Zurich
with the possibility to work within an international and dynamic environment in one of the most attractive segments both regarding growth opportunities and product offering
- The responsibility to deliver top service to our clients, ensure smooth execution and assist RMs to further develop their business
- The opportunity to handle complex account openings (e.g. domiciliary companies, trusts, foundations) for offshore clients and execution of all tasks and processes (e.g. PEP, RRRP) of the life-cycle of a Private Banking account as well as the possibility to handle securities and foreign exchange transactions, exposure to derivatives, liquidity management, credit issues and all administrative tasks along the client life-cycle.
- The chance to daily interact with Relationship Managers mainly based in Dubai, Bahrain and London as well as with our bank-internal specialists (product, credit, risk, legal) and to be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team
- A platform with Management attention which gives you the opportunity to establish and maintain good relationships with your key business partners within a first class organization with state-of the-art professional standards as well as the opportunity to develop your own career
- University degree or comparable education and at least 8 years of working experience within Private Banking, ideally in dealing with HNWI/UHNWI clientele, knowledge of Private Banking processes as well as complex account openings and maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with your drive to continually develop yourself and your working environment
- A content driven mindset paired with a high level of flexibility, dedication and self-motivation which makes you a standout colleague which has a strong focus on clients' needs
- Strong ability to cope with pressure and with high motivation to work independently and proactively
- Diligent work approach with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
- Fluency in English and German, written and spoken to communicate with all relevant key business partners
Ms. N. Ponzetta would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.