You will support Internal Audit with implementing its vision, strategy and executing its internal processes. The role is highly visible across the function and will report into the Director, Managing Change and Supporting Technology, COO and will work closely with the other Directors and Chief Auditors globally.
In return for your expertise you’ll enjoy our commitment to your ongoing personal and professional development. The team is highly motivated and the supportive structure we provide will enable you to truly develop your career.
Delivering strategic and tactical improvement initiatives:
- Demonstrate leadership within the function initiating and developing approaches to create good practices within teams and audits.
- Shape and implement the portfolio of improvements required across the function and help deliver on time, within budget and to high quality standards including efficient use of resources.
- Identify and monitor critical paths, dependencies, risks, conflicting priorities and issues, and take corrective action.
- Aid the function by producing insightful messages to the Group’s Audit Committees.
- Assist the function in maintaining up to date commercial and regulatory insights for colleagues to use in assigned audits / assurance activities to help drive the right opinion over the control framework.
- Proactively build and maintain external and internal networks for the purposes of commercial awareness, satisfying external audit requirements and identifying best practices.
Managing Supporting Technology:
- Produce and direct the roadmap of existing technologies, delivering improvements which enable the function to deliver against its Strategy, Vision, Mission and Objectives.
- Understand emerging technologies that help the function become more efficient and successful.
- Monitor the performance of supporting technologies and maintain their availability to enable the function to deliver against its Charter objectives.
Audit methodology, standards and regulatory commitments:
- Apply and champion the IA methodology and standards providing timely recommendations and process improvements.
- Enable the function to manage and deliver regulatory requirements to confirm that IA is meeting the commitments it makes to our Regulators.
- Ensure the accurate capture and reporting of Material Legal Entities to our stakeholders.
- Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- An in-depth understanding of the operational and strategic challenges facing a global Internal Audit (IA) function.
- A track record of making things simpler, more efficient and managing activities to time, quality and cost.
- You will be an experienced auditor with a sound knowledge of audit methodologies, systems and the data we store.
- You will have a good awareness of the Regulatory environment in which a global IA function operates.
- You will have impeccable judgement and the ability to influence others with impact.
Ms. C. Büchel would be delighted to discuss your questions and receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.