- A challenging and interesting position leading a small team of lawyers in a dynamic and evolving environment, acting as the key contact person for legal matters regarding internal and third party trusts as well as other wealth planning structures
- You will have the opportunity to work on a very wide range of topics, including but not limited to advice on mandates and clients, corporate governance, data protection, outsourcing, marketing materials and cross border matters, as well as matters related to advisory agreements and in-house and third party life insurance
- You have responsibility to build up and maintain close relationship with other functions across divisions in an international environment, ensuring adequate advisory support on a broad range of matters
- Responsibility for analyzing legal requirements, providing guidance regarding upcoming laws and regulations, reviewing and designing solutions for the firm, providing trainings, and drafting internal and external documentation, including templates and client communication
- The possibility to engage with and lead external counsel (including review of legal documentation and opinions, etc.) as well as the opportunity to lead and support projects and internal working groups combined with senior management attention
- Possibility to act as an interface to other internal and external stakeholders and service providers
- We are open for flexible/ agile working
- A law degree; qualification as an attorney would be advantageous
- You have at least 6 years of experience at a law firm or in a dynamic in-house environment with broad knowledge of the Swiss legal and regulatory regime and requirements; a background in common law jurisdictions is desirable
- Familiarity with either banking, contract, trust or insurance law and regulation governing the banking, trust or life insurance industry would be an asset
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as management, prioritization, planning and organizational skills
- Your interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with the ability to take full ownership of your area of responsibility round up your profile
- Additionally you are able to work well in a pressurized environment and take clear decisions combined with a dedicated way of working, a strong desire to learn and a high willingness to perform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required, it would be a strong plus if you bring additionally skills in German
Ms. F. Reiss would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.