Location: Basel, German Region, Switzerland
Firm Service: Administrative and Support Services
Reference Code: 141553
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
We are looking for you!
To support the growth of the company we are continuously looking for talented Executive Assistant across Switzerland : Office Zürich, Geneva, Basel, Lugano.... Is business administration your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- Diary management on Outlook, production of Audit reports
- Maintaining the contact system on Outlook/SMARTnet, SAP contact
- Comprehensive secretarial support for Partners and Directors
- Organizing and booking international travel arrangements
- Arranging and coordinating meetings, Expenses & time reports
- production of letters/memos/spreadsheets/reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Working collaboratively with other team members as well as other business unities
- internal/external marketing support;
- Fluent in English and in a local language : German, French and/or Italian
- Relevant experience in a similar role preferably within a Professional Services environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently, whilst maintaining contact with colleagues at all levels, including those working remotely
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritize workload, whilst remaining calm and composed
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to provide the highest level of internal and external client service as well as discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
- Demonstrate a willingness to own/solve problems as they arise, but also have the ability to identify issues for referral
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin on email@example.com.
Requisition code: 141553