Location: Lugano, Italian Region, Switzerland
Firm Service: Accounting & Auditing
Reference Code: 147780
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you a tailored training programme as well as financial support and time off to study part-time to become a Certified Accountant.
What you can expect from us
- Core parts of your work will be communicating and cooperating with the audit teams and working very closely with our customers.
- Thanks to coaching from experienced team members and your own initiative, you will be ready to face any challenge.
- Together with the team, you will be responsible for analysing / checking the balance sheet, profit and loss account, appendix and internal control systems of different customers / companies.
- You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- You have a degree from a university or you are in the finale year (Bachelor or Master) with the focus in Accounting and Finance would be an advantage.
- You have a good knowledge of accounting and you have a great attention to detail.
- You find working with various stakeholders, daily challenges and exciting projects rewarding.
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment and happy to work independently.
- You communicate confidently in German, Italian and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Cover letter and CV needs to be in English or German.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Requisition code: 147780