We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Assetbox team is looking for you!
Our Assetbox team provides a unique, flexible and independent combination of service modules for asset managers and other financial institutions to complement their organisation and operations in an efficient manner. The Assetbox allows clients to focus on their core strengths while meeting all applicable regulatory requirements and investor expectations. We offer the most comprehensive range of regulatory, operations and outsourcing services available in the market, e.g. FINMA license application support, organisation design & operating model support, compliance outsourcing, risk management outsourcing, operations outsourcing, legal advice, tax advice etc.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• You will help to execute demanding and diversified compliance and/or risk management outsourcing engagements primarily in the asset management industry
• You provide regulatory advice in FINMA licensing projects and support clients in tailoring and implementing national and international compliance regulation
• You build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
• Our customer base and projects often have an international flavour and offer you the chance to work independently and to be part of a fast growing and highly dynamic unit
• You will help to develop and implement new ideas, technical solutions and top-notch services
• As a team member of our intrinsically motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
• You have a university degree in an area related to law or economics
• You have 1-3 years of relevant experience as a compliance officer or in a similar position, primarily within the asset management industry
• You are keen to get familiar with the laws, ordinances and self-regulations applicable to asset managers/fund management companies in Switzerland (e.g. the Collective Investment Schemes Act)
• You are skilled to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and procedures within a financial institution
• You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility
• You communicate confidently in German and English. German is a must due to German speaking clients. Any further language would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. D. Kica on email@example.com.
Requisition code: 140620